Sunday, March 27, 2011

Completed Master Bathroom

Finally!!! The vanity and tub have been finished for a while now, but we've been saving up for the shower glass. With all of this renovation it was very important to us to pay cash and not incur a lot of debt. So a year without a shower was a small price to pay. The glass was installed last week and we have been so happy with it!! I love the river rock floor and it doesn't hurt my feet. I've had lots of people ask me about that. Here are a few pictures of the finished product.I love the natural sunlight coming in but couldn't risk giving the neighbors a peep show so we frosted the window. At first we used this spray on frost but soon learned it didn't hold up when it got wet. So we ended up using the frosted window film which was surprisingly easy to install. It works like a charm!The vanities turned out great as well. I'm so thankful we decided to take down the extra large, cover the entire wall mirror and replace it with individual mirrors. I found these at Walmart for $35 each which was a steal! My next project is to find an old vanity stool to paint and recover. I've hit just about every antique store in the area.