Friday, November 20, 2009

I haven't updated this in a while because we've been painting, which is exciting, but pictures are boring. I never realized how long it would take to paint an entire house from top to bottom. The week of Thanksgiving Jason took off and plans to use his paint sprayer to prime and paint the ceilings. This will make things go a lot quicker.

Last weekend we went to Dalton, GA to pick out carpet for the bedrooms. I couldn't believe how many places there were to shop! It was overwhelming at times but we saved a ton by going there. Plus it was a weekend alone without the kids which was nice. (Hey, I'll take what I can get!) We ended up with a nylon frieze that I'll post pictures of once it's installed.

And the great news is that the hardwood flooring has been removed!! This is a HUGE accomplishment! Here's a picture of the kitchen.